My kid has a lot of toys. So. Many. Toys.
She also has the attention span of, well, a 12-month-old, so she plays with them all about 40x a day. Hopping from one area to the next. Flexing all of her play muscles.
1) Remove stackable donuts from the base and throw them around.
2) Show those beads where to go on the bead maze atop the activity cube.
3) Hand mama a book to read.
4) Knock down the amazing towers and rocket-ships mama builds with my blocks.
5) Un-stack all of the stackable cups cuz it is so easy!
6) Hand mama a book to read.
7) Go on a walk-about with alligator chompy-walker.
8) Remove and throw animals in the safari puzzle.
7) Hand mama a book to read.
8) Snatch the book back and read it upside down while mama tidies up.
9) Start all over again.